Android is one of the best and fastest growing platform for mobile OS and it has its own advantages. many times you want to share your installed app with your friends or family member but don’t know how to send it or we just assume that we cant share it because you don’t have .apk file of that installed app. but not any more there is one free app called “MyAppSharer” using this app you can directly send the .apk file or the link of that file to your friends or any other through email,message or Bluetooth and its a must have handy app.
So How To Share Installed Apps :
If you are android lover you will be having so many app like for Image, Music, File Sharing, File Manager, App for small business, Business app and much more so if you want to share it with your friend than how to do? read below :
- Firstly you need to download and install MyAppSharer app from the market.
- Once you have installed it, click on the icon and open that app.
- You will see a screen like this :
- There are two option to share one is to share the market link and another is to share the apk file directly.
- Check mark on the app which you want to share it.
- And now click on the Share button.
- One pop up will appear for you to select through which medium you want to share it i.e. through Email,Message, Bluetooth or any other way.
- Select according to your need.
- and that’s it, the other party will receive the app.
- Its so easy and really very useful to have such nice app.
If you have any problem in using this app than feel free to comment below and please share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.