Android is the leading platform now-a-days in mobile world as you have seen there are many new gadgets are coming on this platform like “Samsung Galaxy Nexus” and “Samsung Galaxy Note” so for the user its quite essential to know everything he/she can do with their smartphone and on of that is “To Backup the Android Apps“. If you have rooted your phone than there is one stop solution like Titanium Backup but what for those who are using the simple phone without going into such rooting and all. not to worry you can backup your android apps even without rooting your device. to do that please follow the step which are explained below and you will able to make a good backup of your apps and you can restore them as and when required.
Steps To Backup Your Android Apps :
Follow the below mentioned steps and you will be able to make it.
- First of all you need to install the android app called “ASTRO File Manager“, its the best file manager available in the market.
- After that open that application.
- Now you will see a splash screen when you open the application just like below one.
- Click on the Application Backup tab.
- You will see the list of installed application there, check mark the app which you want to backup.
- Once you have done the check mark, click on the backup button on top left hand side corner and this will generate the backup of your app.
- When you want to restore it go to the Backup Apps Tab and check mark those image which you want to restore and click on Install button, that’s it you are done.
- You can find this apps in your main directory/backup/app.
If you have any problem of suggestion than feel free to comment below and please share this with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.